Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Angels Here -Z

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All these corrupt dept heads and corrupt deals are being exposed finally!

https://youtu.be/lMKP3vCCSyw

'YOU ARE IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS' Rand Paul EMBARRASSES Biden Witness After BLANTANT Lies EXPOSED - YouTube

'YOU ARE IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS' Rand Paul EMBARRASSES Biden Witness After BLANTANT Lies EXPOSED

Nana realizes that Real Raw News even on it's site states that it is factious news but some of it I believe will pan out to be true.

Baring in mind that both the White Hats and Evils put out disinformation to see how we in mass react.

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think it's worth considering.

RRN says 19 000 doctors would have been indicted, and it may grow up to 100 000 doctors and nurses if more CDC's lists are uncovered.

That gives an idea on how big this could become. Don't know what to make of this as of yet. If real, those 19 000 could be facing quite hefty charges.

Starting to see what kind of job it would be to do the investigation and prosecution of this large case. To keep it factual and truthful all the while too, and consider human factors included.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think of the real raw news like the nation enquirer. Some of the national enquirer's articles were true. Just so far out there it was really hard to believe.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication

I believe RRN.
When ever a big arrest is reported on RRN , fake news runs a CGI vid of that person on news. Look at Holder's arrest date. Then look at bad vid they put out on the same day.

(1) Show this thread