Thank you for showing how cold you truly are. I won't ever forget this lesson. Even those who say they're close to GOD have the coldest hearts around. I don't want to do this anymore. It's just not worth my time. I want to be with people who actually love and support me.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

These are the paths many of us have walked through. I have kept on going and keep on doing this because it is the right thing to do.

There are other commitments I've agreed to on the behalf of others. These commitments (clown world system) occasionally require me to read hundreds of pages in a couple of days if I want to do the job properly. Sometimes you have to stand in a demonstration when only a handful of people show up. That is why you don't see me responding every day.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I hope you can find peace within you tonight. Daddy in Heavan loves you and I love you too❤️. If you can follow this lovely, funny man on Twitter or Telegram.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

just do U, it's frustrating and lonely at times but don't ever give up as dumb as it sounds and seems!
💛

I am so sorry you are going through this. We are here with you and for you. Whatever you need.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Always here for you Sister! You have been a rock here, and a true leader. We may be few, but we are family. Love you! ❤️

Hey Im here as an ear, if you need to vent.im sorry you’re going through a difficult time. 💝