read this disgusting RINO pedo shit😭😭🤮🤮
Im sorry but these perverts cant be rehabilitated🙅‍♀️🙅‍♂️
Only 1 way to deal with them-
castration or death

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Mark 9:42
“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.”

Effective and inexpensive.
If we are truly to end the cycle of abuse, then there is no choice.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

So he still has a bluebird account

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Death is the only answer, especially, a slow painful death.

fooking sickos.....only one place for them!!!!

Those who know me, know me. Here to support POTUS + stay informed. Love God, USA, family, dogs. IFQ + FB all patriots. MAGA

OMGod in Heaven! This guy, if convicted, needs the DP!

Judeo-Christian values my ass.

Good thing all the 'old school' ways of execution have been restored

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Those who know me, know me. Here to support POTUS + stay informed. Love God, USA, family, dogs. IFQ + FB all patriots. MAGA

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Agree, 101%

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HAY STUPID THAT WAS ANTIFA !!! YOUR TWEET SOUNDED LIKE A “MILK TOAST OSAS PHONY CHRISTIAN “ !!

I'm Yaya to 7! I love Jesus, my family, Trump, and the USA! I am passionate about what I love and will fight for them all! WWG1WGA!

There needs to be public torture for sick animals like this!! God helps us all!!

Reading this makes me want to go "Clyde Shelton" on him! People like tis need to be put down! #lawabidingcitizen

much better to send them to general population prison after widely circulating the court documents. the hunter becomes the hunted.

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

Castration doesn't work. These people are sick in the head they will continue the abuse even after castration. So its option two for me.

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Like a Dog who gets the taste 9f humam flesh, u know what u gotta do

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

I vote option#2....