If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Hey, holy shit Batman what's brewing now?

Re: Elon.
i try to look at what he says himself and does, rather than so much what others say about him.
his acquisition of Twitter was a HUGE exposition of social media censorship and manipulation.
i see that as being one of the biggest blows to propaganda and it stretched all the way to liberals. No one could deny it.
His space exploits combined with Joe Rogan interview confirmed for the whole world basically that NASA is bullshit. A farce. A joke.
His warnings about AI tell us flat out it can be demonically possessed and/or controlled and that it's more dangerous than nukes. And lastly, his involvement in neurolink seems to me a concerted effort to control the technology before evil entities/the Cabal does. His little theatrical dalliances with wearing a Baphomet Halloween costume or "dating" the latest witchy diva looks like distraction to me. Keep the Cabal mystified and unaware, while you feed the people knowledge subtley and work to take the real evil down.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it