Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan was sure right to wait until right now to bring this movie out!
If it had been brought out any sooner it wouldn't have gotten the attention it has received.
Timing is everything!

šŸ¤ Who would have ever imagined that it would have beaten the new "Indiana Jones" release!šŸ˜Ž

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-to-host-sound-of-freedom-screening-next-week_5397685.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=imctgm01

On German Twitter there was now a video with some confusing info... In the video is claimed, that the movie was sponsored by Carlos Slim, the Clnton Foundation and Hunter Biden-... wtf? And that Tim Ballard is a freemason. And that they might promoting "Chipping" for kids. Not sure, wat to make out of this info. Would Trump endorse a movie sponsored by the Clintons? Wtf? (video is in German, unfortunately)

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jackylope in this post can reply

ā€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itā€ - John 1:5

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

Trump and Kennedys along with many others are FREE Masonsā€¦the new Templar Knights fighting for Freedom against Masons

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

So they are "good" masons?
I read something about that... that there are two groups - white and black ones....

(1) Show this thread

thanx for all your replies! Yes.. I Ijust wanted to point that out, that we are aware. But I also thought, there might be some "story" behind it. We went through the school of Q, so it is pretty clear, that we would discover such connections soon. So, probably, there is a good reason! But let's keep an eye on the further development!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana likes questions, always ask questions, never trust without verifying.

Not saying there aren't issues but at the moment it is serving a higher purpose.

(1) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

"This is far from a ā€˜vigilante groupā€™; leading the team is ex-Department of Homeland Security special agent Tim Ballard, perhaps Americaā€™s foremost human trafficking expert. "The problem in Haiti is an international crisis,ā€ Ballard explains. ā€œWith so many children displaced or orphaned during the recent earthquake and hurricane, recruiters moved quickly to sweep these children up. And the worst part of it all is that in many cases the clients are the foreigners whoā€™ve come here to help, the NGO workers and the so-called humanitarians.ā€
PURE EVIL.
[[[[HUNTERS]]]] BECOME THE HUNTED.
THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!!
Q

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Could be a trap for the bad guys... ;)

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Smoke and mirrors...you are over the target anon

(1) Show this thread

Nana's personal opinion is first any movie that exposes this evil shit is good,
second,
I would think the evils will try everything in their arsenal to discredit both the movie and anyone associated with it.

These two things in my mind are for sure and beyond it exposing truth about the children and meeting it's goal of waking up ppl in mass, not much else about it is a high priority to me really to attempt to prove one way or the other.

I mean the rest of that, passed it achieving it's goal, is just white noise to me with more important things to consider.