Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

First like to tell everyone in military thak you for your service. And thank you Melania you and your husband and everybody behind you for everything you have brought to our attention to make America great again

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

I fell in love with her when I saw her tough exterior melt away around children. I can relate 😍 she is truly beautiful inside and out. She was built for this mission. God pls give FLOTUS45 everything she needs to never feel depleted. Send her all our love and Thank you God for blessing this Nation with a supreme example of how a woman with strength and beauty conducts herself 👸

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I see a beutiful woman and a bevy of Heros!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Oh ny gosh. They're so young. God bless them! Yes she is absolutely beautiful!

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

... what a trooper....bet she didn't sign up for this crap.
Thank you, you've paid your dues.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

she is! indeed she is.

Mom, wife, Surgery Nurse Manager, I Love Jesus, I Love President Trump, I Love America

miss her so much!!!!! those troops look so young!