🐸YOU TOUGHT EPSTEIN ISLAND WAS BAD — WAIT TILL PEOPLE FIND OUT ABOUT THIS PLACE — INVESTIGATE THE GETTY MUSEUM, A PEDOPHILE FORTRESS WITH MORE THEN 12 FLOORS UNDERGROUND — TWO MILLION WOMEN & CHILDREN WERE THERE TILL 2018 — THERE ARE ELEVATORS & PRACTICALLY A CITY DOWN BELOW WITH THOUSANDS OF SEXSLAVES — ONLY PEOPLE ON THE A LIST CAN WALK ALL OVER THIS PLACE, THE ELEVATORS LEAD TO A TUNNEL SYSTEM — IT IS GUARDED WITH HIGH SECURITY — IT IS A HELL CREATED WITHIN ANOTHER HELL! — EPSTEIN ISLAND IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG! — WELCOME TO REALITY🐸

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Although they don't mention the Getty tunnels, they do show you two tunnel systems in L.A. The last one is under a bar that was used in the 1920s during Prohibition. They said the tunnels went to City Hall and other places around town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQGnyxNMXYg

Exploring Underground Tunnels of Los Angeles & The King Eddy - YouTube

Support our adventures securely with PATREON:https://www.patreon.com/oddityodysseysBeneath Los Angeles are a network of tunnels used to sneak alcohol during ...

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

She seems credible to me. Around the 3:30 mark, she mentions being trafficked through the tunnels at the Getty Museum. This video has been out for at least two years or so, I think, but couldn't find it -- until someone reposted it on Rumble. Someone else said she has an Instagram account and that she and her adoptive mother have been on the run for a while now after speaking out.

And ~15:00, she praises President Trump and says he is helping trafficking victims.

She also says that mind control was used on Britney Spears.

(In another video, she mentions Field McConnel and says he was falsely arrested, that he's innocent, and that she wrote him a long letter.)

https://rumble.com/v2jgq2e-ally-carter-exposes-rape-by-powerful-elites-celebs-biden-and-obama-via-chil.html

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

She needs to see justice.
What a beautiful young lady.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I have watched her for a while. There are a handful of very brave women out there talking about their childhood abductions and sexual abuse. Thank God they lived through it. The life span of these children are very low. I hope every one of the sick MFRs that were involved get vaporized.

(3) Show this thread

Governor Newsom is funded by the Getty Foundation

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Every Time to her Publication

I am sure there are more. He is nephew of sloppy drunk corrupt Nancy too.

(1) Show this thread

RODS OF GOD INCOMING. I HAVE MANY RELATIVES IN LAS AREA, ALL TRUMP HATERS, VAX PUSHERS AND POS. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BOMBS TO DROP.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

What do Rods of God do?

(1) Show this thread