My daughter is asking a good question and I don't know how to answer it.
Maybe you can help.
If President Trump is Commander and Chief than how is Joe sending reserves to Europe?

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

My personal question on the same lines is if the white hats are in charge how are they going to deal with the aftermath of letting millions of undocumented people over the border. Why would white hats let this happen? I am in San Diego witnessing it at the moment. The place is being decimated

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Time Travel to his Publication

Great question. I would think that they are all being tracked with their free phones. I know that doesn't bring comfort when they are flooding your neighborhood. I wish I knew.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

We have no proof that reserves are going to Europe. RattleTrap 1776 🇺🇸
@derekjohnson
2d
Here’s 3 more “Chinese” balloons… nowhere in the news. All have U.S. registrations like the one on news in Feb 🔥

Ahhh bc the news is under War Powers of the President when CIC DJT became a Wartime President in March 2020.

Those orders have not been revoked or rescinded 🤫🇺🇸

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

This isn't just spy vs spy, there are large parts of the military that answer to whomever is running ped0joe. Milly confirmed that one with his behavior.

Or, Trump is legitimately sending them for a proper reason.

The fact that I am unable to tell which reminds me that we are in a war, and all war is deception.

Joe really isn't doing anything. It's an actor in a mask who has no power at all. If he did, he would have rescinded Trump's executive orders--especially the one to expand Gitmo--Biden campaigned on shutting it down--it has only expanded. It's been said so many times that we are watching a movie....so there are many actors--designed to wake the normies up. Maybe your daughter is too young to understand all this but someday she will be aware of what has really been going on and how Trump, the Alliance and many Anons have gone to bat to save humanity. God speed to her and to all the youngsters.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

She woke me up at 15, lol. She has been an Anon for 7 years but she is so honest that the whole war/deception/strategy thing she doesn't get and sometimes neither do I or I wouldn't need help answering her questions. She doesn't trust anything or anyone right now so it is a lot of work trying to keep her hope filled at her age. I keep trying to explain disinformation and secrecy is needed in wars. We both are Team America and love our country.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

She is living this daily with me and it's crazy because we would have perished on 9/11 if I hadn't had a second job offer. We would have been in tower 2 past the 50th floor. We both were meant to be here. One day, I hope to write a book with her where she writes a chapter and I write a chapter and we alternate. I am so proud of her strength but like I said, she ofter has questions as I do. Thanks for the feedback. It will help . . . Sending love Patriot.

(2) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

My 45 y/o daughter asked me that the other day. Also, the border situation

At that point i had to break eye contact with
her 😏

In response Evangelina to her Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Good one! How is Joe sending and doing anything since he is not Pres? Is Media lying and telling us this bc the Deep State owns them??

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

How do you know he's really sending anything to Europe? Is there proof? I don't believe anything the clown show says anymore.....

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

😂Great point! Thanks to everyone who gave me some food for thought as to how to answer her.
It is not easy being a mom to awake young adults. You guys are helping so thanks. Love you!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

That's possible. Maybe its for the US and if Trump is the Shadow Prez,who knows. Can a prez do that without Congressional approval?

(2) Show this thread