#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Judge rules.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

folks with money to invest get mo money. the folks struggling, well fk you guys. great movie...

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

There are "free ways" to get crypto. I use them all the time. You can start accumulating right now. I will answer any questions and help with directions.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

Nothing worth having is free….crypto is [their] digital money laundering currency that is about to go bye bye along with every cent in every account. Those fixated on greed and money are coming out everywhere showing their true colors

I have thought the same too. However, as we approach our retirement I feel it necessary to diversify. So we have 401k, IRA, a little xrp/xlm, and gold and silver Bullion. I never wanted to be rich because I see how most people don't handle that very well. I just want to make sure we can be comfortable in case of long illness. I have watched too many struggle with that.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Carla_Patriot in this post can reply

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

God will provide….the old system is being destroyed, everything will be reset for a clean start and we will get back what was stolen in the new system. Everything we do today will be worthless, Gesara incoming

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Thank you. I find the whole crypto thing to crazy and confusing to me. So, I ended up buying more gold/ silver. Amfed in Arizona is wonderful. I trust them. He said that 30 years ago he could buy a nice suit with what he had and today he could buy the same suit. Meaning not big gains, but it holds itself against inflation. It is stable. Hopefully, it will stay that way. Don't understand much about Gesara. I read about the debt forgiveness, Constitutional law, etc. Don't know about other things. What about the elderly and they depend on SS? Worried about them. I can't imagine though that they would be left out.

(1) Show this thread