#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

๐น๐’ข&๐’ž๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’š ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐‘’๐“€๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โœจโœจโœจ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Working as a TEAM sure helps put PUZZLE ๐Ÿงฉ PIECES & a better PICTURE. My friend watches West Coast wizard & we were talking on the phone last night.

She said โ€œAxel said heโ€™s Royalty of Sweden ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช โ€œ. I file all information away.

And, the MILITARY tweeted with Sweden just now.

Crumbs everywhere but very FEW BAKERS.

I RECOMMEND pulling your heads out of your fog ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ & start waking up.

Nothing is what it seems. Iโ€™m not saying this is a fact but I will say that time travel is real & the HOLY plan is unfolding while most chase the next buzz word of the media machine.
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Axel-Greve-Oxenstierna-af-Sodermore

Have to sort the wheat from the chaff to bake the best bread to BREAK ๐Ÿฅ–

The best bread wheat happens to be DURHAM Wheat ๐ŸŒพ

โ€œ He is ready to separate the chaff from the wheat with his winnowing fork. Then he will clean up the threshing area, gathering the wheat into his barn but burning the chaff with never-ending fire.โ€ - Matthew 3:12

In response Calm Cali to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

๐น๐’ข&๐’ž๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’š ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐‘’๐“€๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โœจโœจโœจ

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Follow the PEN โœ๏ธ Robert Wiedeman Barrett Browning, known as โ€œPEN Browningโ€ (follow the PEN ๐Ÿ–Š๏ธ) , (9 March 1849 โ€“ 8 July 1912) was an English painter ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽจ

Elizabeth Barrett BROWNING was born in Durham NE England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

Those Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ colors make a whole lot more sense.

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

All connectedโ€ฆ.Elon at 17 wearing the White Hat while working on family farm In Saskatchewan, Canada. Home of Durham Wheat Production

Interdasting. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY & GOD is in CHARGE.

(2) Show this thread