#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

What's it like to have enough money to survive AND play with crypto?

I wonder if homeless veterans, God’s children in the third world living in poverty, or trafficking victims know about Crytpto….or have a penny to invest if they did

Those are the ones we fight for, selflessly not selfishly thinking of money and finances. A day of Reckoning is coming

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I agree freedom is the no. 1 thing but also there is no freedom if you pay a payment on a credit card and they take over half for interest..it's a vicious circle to try and pay things off and don't get credit for what you pay. After s.s. runs out before next check the only solution is a credit card if you want to eat or live..every utility has raised in the last month.. My rant is over, friends.

E' la parte più difficile da comprendere. Tutti siamo legati al meccanismo della "ruota del criceto". I soldi dono tossici ma senza quelli non vivi...Possiamo lamentarci quanto vogliamo dei "tempi di lumaca", ma non c'era altro modo. Sembra che il piano stia funzionando in modo intelligente, senza guerre civili, alcuni capiranno altri no.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

there was a scene in the sound of freedom when some group got set free and they were all rejoicing and singing and one of gentleman ask Tim Ballard (Played by jim caviezel) do you know what that is its the "sound of freedom" powerful line

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

The Children and Freedom is all that has ever mattered….major test failure for those still trapped in the matrix feeding the markets

(1) Show this thread