https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/another-disgusting-lie-democrat-raskin-shows-slide-claiming-7-people-lost-lives-january-6-capitol-siege/

HAVE U SEEN THE LIES THEY TOLD AT IMPEACHMENT TODAY? THEY SAID 7 PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIVES FROM THE CAPITOL RIOT. WTF?
AND THEY PLAYED AN EDITED VIDEO OF TRUMP SPEAKING AT RALLY WHERE OF COURSE THEY REMOVED ANYTHING ABOUT "PEACEFUL".
1 DEATH - SHOT BY CAPITOL POLICE
4 DEATHS FROM COMPLICATIONS OF TEAR GAS
2 DEATHS- SUICIDE (KILLARY)

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

the truth will be revealed.

I did see the video and it was ABSOLUTELY REPULSIVE, I pray President Trump's team will show the videos of what truly happened and the reports of it being planned before hand.

LOVE MY POTUS MORE EVERY DAY. GOD BE WITH US ALL. HOLD THE LINE

PAGE 34 OF HOUSE RULES COVERS THAT COUGH COUGH VIDEO

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Also, here is a full list as it stands.

Protester (Ashli Babbitt, 35) - Shot
Protester (Benjamin Phillips, 50) - Stroke
Protester (Kevin Greeson, 55) - Heart Attack
Protester (Rosanne Boyland, 34) - Unknown
Protester (Christopher Stanton Georgia, 53) Suicide
Police (Jeffrey Smith, 35) - Suicide
Police (Howard Liebengood, 51) - Suicide
Police (Brian D. Sicknick, 42) - Pre-existing medical condition?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

didnt 1 of the cops fall off a balcony? and it was ruled suicide

Yup and the photo with the smoke was edited/staged. A guy was going around saying "if you see smoke don't panic, it's just an idiot with a fire extinguisher" and it was daylight out, not dusk.

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

I'm watching it now on youtube its a freaking circus!

They say Ashli Babbitt was set up. Antifa film crew with her group (confirmed jaydenX or whoever), cops on both sides of the door, and the guy who broke the window getting her shot ducked behind police lines and changed clothes immediately after, and then GTFO'd.
Someone literally grabbed her and lifted her up into the window of the door... the shit is crazy man

She wasnt shot -staged . 2 people in the crowd had heart attacks or med problems , this was in the crowd at the rally not at the capitol . The rest ??????????

The set up video is on here or telegram

(2) Show this thread