LauraAboli, [Jul 10, 2023 at 1:07 PM]
THE BIBLE REVEALED - So this is very interesting!

This guy has many Bible versions showing how the text is different for Revelation 13:16 regarding "mark of the beast." Some say "on" with the newer translations while the older ones say "in" meaning the "mark of the beast" will be in you, not on. πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ€”

Something comes to mindβ€¦πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I have far too many family members and friends who got the jab so I'm hoping there is something in the Bible where God forgives - I guess we could say - their ignorance or stupidity or fear because of having been indoctrinated-
I hope and pray that they will be okay now and eventually welcomed into heaven.

whats getting the shot have to do with getting into heaven?

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Excellent point, Reaper.
I don't cotton to the theory, but here:
Some say that people who got jabbed have agreed to getting the Mark of the Beast on, or in, them.
Is that to create fear?
There's some info on this and at least one video showing a woman who appears to be possessed where the jab is blamed.
One of my jabbed friends became so strange, it was scary.
But if someone is full of parasites and other nasty ingredients, they could become quite irrational.
My guess is that for a child of God to wind up with the devil's mark, he or she must agree to it, that is, agree to selling his soul and then Satan marks him as Satan's own and he is no longer God's child.
But doesn't there have to be full knowledge and then agreement?
I hope God has mercy. I believe He does.

In response Every Time to her Publication

yea id just use what you find useful and comforting from the bible and dont pay attention to the rest.........we have the most corrupt version imo....i mean youd think Jesus would of wrote down his teachings and not from someone decades after he died...

(1) Show this thread