♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

And some family members who tried to guilt and manipulate me into getting the bio weapon jab.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SamIam8675309 in this post can reply

In response Sam Solomon to his Publication

Absolutely. There's a difference though. Your relatives were brainwashed but well-intentioned. The government all *knew* the shot would injure or kill people and cause sterility in most.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

You are absolutely Correct Carolyn..

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

They were brain washed, but I am still baffled by their attitude. I was raised in same environment, but became as an adult someone who questioned and wanted answers. I did not accept things at face value. I was never someone who would “go along to get along”. I would just quietly do my own thing and make my own decisions. Not sure why or when I developed this trait, but I am sure glad I am not a sheeple.

(2) Show this thread

In response Sam Solomon to his Publication

That angers me that people push this and lay guilt trips with absolutely NO facts on that damn jab...Well, thank God you didn't and hopefully they will be ok and will apologize to you when the facts come out!!🙏

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

That’s what I am hoping and praying for. One sister has had cancer twice since getting the jabs. The other one has had “Covid” several times. Take care.

(1) Show this thread