Perhaps this ride is soon to get quite bumpy!

I don't know about the rest but Nana plans to ride it out with God by my side!

Fairly sure now that we all signed on for this, and have a better than average chance we have done this before, quite possibly in my mind together.

READY TO RIDE?

https://youtu.be/RxVpvevOEWk

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

line from a little book ET 101 :
"As the old paradiigms of a dying world begin to unravel, it may be useful to remember you are an interdimensional master who is an expert at transmuting crumbling realities. You have done this many times before. " :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

💜

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Honored Shall We.........
[Wheels up]

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

High vibes ✅
God by my side, inside and all around ✅
Popcorn, wine and other accoutrements ✅
Faith in The Almighty ✅
Family and Frens, doGs included ✅
Lots of gratefulness and love in my heart ✅

Nana I was sitting on my balcony with 30 mph winds blowing the palms like crazy.,I post this pic sometimes when looking at it, I said a sign would be nice. I hit send and it was like a light switch the wind stopped immediately total silence. That is real! This is the timeline were in now! I thanked my guardians! WWG1WGA

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

I wouldn't be surprised if they are highly revered and lauded heroes of American history in the future, along with Trump.

John and Carolyn are great living patriots, but they are not deities, and neither are their children.

Christ is in all of us, and in that same sense we are all ONE, because God is ONE and we are God's children.

But let's not try to turn them into Gods, that is the old way.

Agreed

(2) Show this thread

I'm ready because I know that God's got this!!

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Riden' the road to FREEDOM with all our new-found Patriot frens.....Riden' the road to FREEDOM, bringing EVIL to an end!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

“Let’s Roll” … 🇺🇸 ⚔️🇺🇸

You Betcha Nana! 🙏 🤲 ❤ 🏍
Let's Roll! 🇺🇸

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Oh Lord of Lords, even a wretch like me! ❤
https://youtu.be/8-vZlrBYLSU

Rascal Flatts - Bless The Broken Road (Live) - YouTube

Music video by Rascal Flatts performing Bless The Broken Road. (C) 2005 Lyric Street Records, Inc.

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I gladly take this ride with you my Fren !!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

💜😘

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

😊😍

(2) Show this thread