Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I have been trying to figure out why the money given to make this movie was by the richest man, who basically runs the cartel with ties to Clinton's and Bush's. Now it makes sense.
Just like with COVID, they spread a massive amount of FEAR to the general population, who do not research, and they know it - only to introduce a solution - the JAB. And people took it to allay their fears.
Now, here comes the solution to trafficking. The CHIP! Parents will chip their children, and even adults will do this, - out of FEAR. Many parents already follow their kids with Life360 and other apps - even their college and older kids. FEAR!!!
There is a reason the "trafficked" were against this movie - nit because of the chip, but their instincts and experience of who is behind this movie says not to trust and I am with them!

I disagree. The thought process is interesting, but you have to remember, this is for normies.

At least let a few weeks go by before you blackpill.

We're waiting for normies to get their toe in the water before we throw them in head first.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

I’m ready for them to learn to swim like I did. Thrown in.

(1) Show this thread

They literally say in the movie the US is like the number one buyer. Seriously

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication

At the very end.

(1) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

...and that is what WE are for. This movie starts the conversation. It's our job to continue the conversation.

This is what is called OPPORTUNITY.

Use it.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Agree.
We have to disrupt and use their plans against them.

When solutions are proposed, we need to make sure they are solutions targeting the root cause.

(2) Show this thread

Excuse me, but if you watched it…you would know that it was mentioned that this happens in Congress and big tech etc. Stop spewing your bullshit! No one said anything about this only happening far far away.

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

I can’t stand Truth Social

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Another entitled lazy shit poster who sits behind a keyboard doing nothing more than flapping their gums and attacking those who have the courage to walk in the fire

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

They don't need new tracking devices, they are already holding one in their hand.

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

BINGO!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Yes, it All BEEcomes Very Obvious once we Research and SEE

The Crescent moons.. who else knows this symbol meaning?
🌙 🌘 ☪️ 🌔 🌖 🌒
Mr. D33Ds, would you like to tell us?

The
N33D
For
Symbolism
Will
Be
Their
DQWNFALL.

(1) Show this thread