Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying right now!

🙏🙏🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❤️🙏

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

prayers for his comfort, endurance and healing. 🙏 God, please restore him.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💛🙏

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Praying that God will ease his pain.🙏🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying for god's healing hand to touch this young man.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over this nephew that has suffered a severe arm injury. Bless him with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, comfort, wisdom, love, support, and complete healing. May he recover quickly. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏💗🙏

🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers and healing ❤️

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers up 🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Prayer for quick healing and comfort with all Praise and Glory to God through Jesus Christ Amen✨✝️🕊