Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

i was working at walmart when california raised minimum wage in 2016 and EVERYTHING changed!!! they cut cashiers hours and trippled the number of self checkouts we had. IT WAS OUTRAGEOUS!!imagine being one person and having to tend to 16 registers at once!! i got out of there quick

Our lical store is now 15 self checkout and 3 standard checkout lqnes.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Dance commander-dance, damn you, dance!

fact check: true

I won't be shopping there!

Conservative to the bone. Saved by the blood of Christ. Waiting for His trumpet to sound, then will I ride with my King....Jesus.

Wally World tried that in Oregon & it failed. Seems people weren't as honest as they thought. Imagine that.

Will we have to take turns unloading the trucks and stocking shelves?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Wes Orzechowski to his Publication

Thats next!

(1) Show this thread

What happens when you need to be carded for alcohol, or need something taken off?

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

They fire the 8 cashiers making minimum wage. They keep one and pay them $15 per hour to babysit the self-checkout area.

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Exactly!

pretty much what walmart is now

EXACTLY!!!!