Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Stevie Wonder is NOT Blind -The Definite Proof - YouTube

Has he lied to us all? Stevie wonder can see!Subscribe for more!

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I saw a video of … either MICHAEL JACKSON or Prince… I can’t remember… stating he wasn’t blind!! Shoot maybe it was Eddie Murphy that said it!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I once had to meet and greet Ray Charles for a special performance he agreed to. He really is blind.... his handlers though were the most rudest people I've ever encountered. Very racist.

There’s an interesting video of Shaq running into him on an elevator, and him saying hello no one else in there. He knew who it was, and also pushed his own floor number on the elevator.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

R U kidding me! WHY?

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Nothing matters, only the almighty Moneye here...

And people will DO and SAY anything for more of it.... =)

All for a ponzi scheme, it's clown world after all

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

MONEY

(2) Show this thread