"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"The distinction between regret (q.v.) and repent is made in many modern languages, but is absent in older periods. To repent is to regret so deeply as to change the mind or course of conduct in consequence and develop new mental and spiritual habits."

"Technically, repentance is a change of mind, not a turning from sin. The Greek word translated “repentance” is metanoia, and the meaning is simply “a change of mind.” In common usage, however, we often speak of repentance as “a turning from sin.”

Hi Jason,
Been a while, I'm still out here fighting the good fight. What if we were all part of a fractal of GOD? Interesting thought that would mean GOD is within us all. We are all connected by the way.
Hi Sam. i know you will see this.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

🙏Hi, Truth Seeker! 😊You and Jason are always missed here! Love you both!!💗

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Be well my sister, been thinking about you all as of late. God Bless. We are the ripple effect. I send love and light also.

(1) Show this thread