It's amazing to me how much this "Anon" site censors. Wego.social is much better.

Only people mentioned by @AprillFresh in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication

That is really weird because Wego and Anon are "sister sites"
@administrator created this site when Wego was instantly flooded with those that were kicked off Twitter and FB so he created this site to help with the servers speed. (As I understand it)
Have you made Koba aware of the sites you can't post here? It's my understanding that there is no censorship here with the admin. It's up to the members to monitor. Check those following you too be sure there's no larks. I really appreciate what you post Aprill and I have really grown with all of your information. I wish you could get your site reinstalled on FB. πŸ’•

what do you mean by censor?

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Half of the TikTok videos I post are removed, as well as a few other websites. I have twice as much content on wego as a result.

(1) Show this thread

I do a lot of reposting. So if you wonder who I am read my comments

I lasted one picture on wego
And both sites are owned and operated by the same group
And have never ever been censored here but by someone who didn’t agree with my opinion

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

Half of the TikTok videos I post are removed, as well as a few other websites. I have twice as much content on wego as a result.

(1) Show this thread