Food for Thought....I personally don't trust any of them except Trump and think most have been Taken Out and/or Replaced....

Remember We're Watching a Movie..๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

https://www.tiktok.com/@yourrealityisfake5/video/7254170169700797739?_r=1&_t=8dspVgEIY9e

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Just keep in mind, and I think that is what this lady is pointing out, we don't know these people. Just say.

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™......WWG1WGA

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Correct Gayle we don't...Good Point!!

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Jim C is Neno and Juan's friend.

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™......WWG1WGA

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘Good to know...Thanks!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

Jim C is real- my husband's cousin is his father ... he's 100%.

In response Marg Linn to her Publication

Good to know Marg...thanks for that intel. I have always liked Jim, but I use to like Tom Hanks too if you know what I mean...๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks again!!

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

Agree.
Some may be forced to play a part for life in prison.

QPatriot ๐Ÿ’ฅFINAL BATTLE! โ›ˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒŸA New World ahead๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ๐ŸŒŸ

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Is there an original source for this I could link to? Would love to share this with a few sleepers but not sure how.

(1) Show this thread