Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

ALLPART OF THE MOVIE

NEW: A confused Biden walks in front of King Charles during his visit to the UK.

The media doesnā€™t seem to have an issue with this. Letā€™s see what they had to say when Trump walked in front of the queen.

CNN: Trump's walk with the Queen: Like 'wandering up and down a golf course'

TIME: Trump Committed a Royal Faux Pas During His Visit With the Queen

Yahoo: Trump made some major missteps when meeting the queen

Slate: Trump meets Queen Elizabeth II at Windsor Castle, briefly forgets how to walk

Global News: Trump breaks royal etiquette, walks in front of Queen

Independent: Trump immediately breaches royal protocol twice after meeting Queen

Will they give Biden the same treatment?

FULL STORY --> https://trendingpolitics.net/BfLGqq

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

The problem I see is that the media the the liberals watch (CNN, MSNBC, etc.) keep ignoring the Biden goofs so the anti Trumpers think heā€™s doing a fantastic job. My liberal acquaintances donā€™t see anything wrong with the Biden admin and still support him and their vote.

The military is not going to step in even after our military shortages was announced.

I donā€™t believe any of these ā€œarrests have been made and they are in masksā€. The DS is still powerful and sadly I think we are outnumbered.

NOTHING will change until all of the media starts reporting the truth.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response USA DAR to his Publication

agree

my family is brainwashed.

I want my family back.

Someone needs to figure out a way to stop the msn lies.

Same here I went to a wedding party over the weekend I said maybe I should wear my diaper šŸ˜†

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

I am over here like how can they continue living in their make believe bubble