#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

There seems to be a REAL effort to down play XRP the last week or so. Do ya think they want to trick us into selling?

XRP is the only digital asset being Sued by SEC. It's being protected not being "Sued". I hope they take it down to .20 again or lower to shake out the weak. I will double my holdings if this takes place and if you follow trends on an asset ready for takeoff, they most always drop the price drastically to shake that tree. If not, I will just simply HOLD what I have. XRP will make BTC look like small potatoes when we switch over.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TNPride5423 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jason Thrash to his Publication

Nana hopes it doesnt go that low. It will hurt a lot of good ppl if it goes below about 30cents.

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana. I am just in the process of buying more. I have a small amount and somebody is helping me. I find it confusing. I am not cashing in 401k or IRA's. Too much to do. I thought I read those would be protected. Did you hear or read that? ALso, I have some gold and silver and I will buy more of that. I was wondering too what some people are doing. I just want to be protected. Retirement for us is around the corner.

(1) Show this thread