#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Gematria Is Proof Of God And Other Beings / A Time Traveler / Sons Of Light Prophecy / He A Rose He A Rose She Arose She A Rose ๐ŸŒน/ Voice Of Cosmos ๐ŸŒŒ/ Reputable Psychics ๐Ÿ”ฎ/ Beyond Zero / Magic Water โœจ๐Ÿ’ง/ Honor Your Mother And Father / Plenty Of Laughter In Store / Decode Are You Ready To Go My Child / The Reunion Of The Twin Flames ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ The Truth About 11 11 / And Were Only Getting Started / Twins In Love With Each Other โค/ Decode Waiting For You To Find Me / You Will Rise From The Ashes / All The Forces Are Protecting Him / Thanks God Mission Accomplished ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’š/ The Bible Is The Roadmap Back To You / Did You Forget To Decode / Movie Script ๐ŸŽž ๐ŸŽฅ / Woman Leader / Im Brave Im Not Hidin K / Divine Gene Rainstorm Of Tears โ›ˆ๐Ÿ˜ญ/ Hang On Baby Were Coming I Promise ๐Ÿฅบ/ All We Have To Do Is Come Together ๐Ÿคโค/ Holier Than Thou Narcissist
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=meet%20the%20thornton%20brothers
305-503
1830-0381
TS 10:38

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-O! would that!
Greek- to go up, ascend

Hebrew-to produce thousands
Greek-to look in the face, look straight at

Hebrew-to weep
Greek-to search out

Hebrew-Ish-chail, an Israelite -- a valiant man
Greek-to kindle

Hebrew-"son of mercy", one of Solomon's leaders
Greek-Gog, in Ezekiel a king of Magog, a land of the remote north; hence, in Revelation, of a people far remote from Palestine

Hebrew-"house of Maakah", a place in Northern Israel
Greek-a tanner

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it