Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Margical ONE

🕯️MJTruth

I was out of commission for a few days
& I missed this post, so I’d like to highlight it again.

I was wondering why Trump didn’t at least mention
SOUND OF FREEDOM
given he started the war against Human Traffickers.

🦅🇺🇸 Now he has….

So what does that tell you about all those
who were going all out trying to discourage everyone from watching?

There are only net positives from this movie.

Why in the world would anyone try to discourage people
from watching a movie
highlighting child sex trafficking? 🕊️💔

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

TRUMP USES THE ART OF WAR; "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
- Sun Tzu

💥KNOW THY ENEMY! LEARN TO DISCERN! 💥

Everytime they pull a psyop it's an opportunity for people to WAKE UP! The Sound of Freedom movie is a mockery of anyone that has been trafficked before! Hollywood actors have a soul contract with the 👿

NEWBORNS WILL NOW BE BIO-MICROCHIPPED > THEIR AGENDA! STEP OUT OF THE SYSTEM, DO NOT PARTAKE IN THE DARK ENERGY!

Please watch this video 👇
https://stateofthenation.co/?p=174793

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

SOUND OF FREEDOM is a conversation starter.
Bringing the subject OUT into the global light.

MANY are still fighting it tooth & nail
in the MSM & Soc Media.
Bashing it.
Knocking it.
Jeering at it.
Ripping it & all those who are part of it to shreds..

Tough.
The time has come for the devil to be SEEN
in all his horror.

This film is miraculous, imo.
For Anons it may be "lighter" fare
given the darkness we have know about
for years & posted about.

But for far too many, it's a beginning.
Blessings & praise to all on SOF.

And I know you know this Margical,
but NO ONE in this matrix is blemish free.
Not myself, not anyone 🙏🕊️❤️

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

Kat 💓 Am so READY to exit this illusion...

Please WATCH the video by Dr. Amanda Vollmer " Everytime they pull a psyop it's an opportunity for people to WAKE UP! The Sound of Freedom movie is a mockery of anyone that has been trafficked before! Hollywood actors have a soul contract with the 👿. NEWBORNS WILL NOW BE BIO-MICROCHIPPED > THEIR AGENDA! DO NOT COMPLY, LEARN TO DISCERN. ... FUNDING child trafficking with this movie!

I have spoke to trafficked victims and THEY do teach you how to combat it! NOT just bring your awareness to it...

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/aHTTOqQQvkKM/?feature=oembed#?secret=7JRlNYxDPU

It's so sloooooooow for us, Margical.
I KNOW you want to ascend out of here
& with EVERYONE ASAP! Me2!! 🙏🏻

But as I understand it
SOURCE / GOD / ALL THERE IS
wants EVERYONE to ascend this time —
EVERY SINGLE RAY OF SOUL
including the souls that were stolen
& taken to the even darker realms
& made into Borg-like Chimeras.

EVERYONE—ALL GOD-CREATED SOULS
MUST ASCEND. The last ascension
was when Jesus was here 🕊

I so understand your frustration with
SOUND OF FREEDOM.
But I SEE how wonderful it is for those
who literally had NO IDEA
or who REFUSED TO SEE
including dear Mexican friends
who LIVE THIS REALITY
& now have to TALK ABOUT IT.

Plus, the fight to get it even seen. Lord!
And the Pedowood fight to STOP IT even now!

Slowly, gently, but OMG!!! As an Anon
#LFG!!!! 💥🇺🇸🪖😹

💥 False light is mind energy; the world’s greatest ADDICTION..

~ The Bicameral Mind ~

You are governing yourself, YOU ARE an eternal light BEing, MOST people are living in the Bicameral mind. (ego consciousness)

https://youtu.be/Dsf5cJ4QxwI

0:00 - Intro to the theory
1:33 what is consciousness
4:15 the iliad
9:03 where did the gods come from
11:45 the earliest cities were ruled by divine entities
16:18 talking to statues
19:37 schizophrenia
22:30 the double brain
23:04 shamanism

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Ya'll get my de-code. Since you fed it to me. 🐬 Hope you are ready. 11:05 😄 Bullshit! Pyramids, energy machines for ED's and there EBEs and waining central sun energetic during fading Yuga fluxes in Parker Spiral. Harrapin Indus civilization had ZERO temples. Running water, sophisticated agriculture. Hum 🤔 Gee, Why?. Kings lists in Egypt and Sumeria, why time distortions, evidence of genmods, and visitation. Also in Illiad and Timaus. War in space? For another entity planet spinoff in our Soular System. Maldek destroyed? Cave ART continuitys. Lots the same, worldwide. Venus Pooped 💩 out of Saturn? Read Veikovski Ya'll? 📚
Back in ~ ▶️
Ya'll Rock!

Evening's greetings, in my 'now'. Hope yours is well. Interesting threading Magical and Kat. Thank you. I will listen to the teaching in a moment. I studied a while in the venue of all of the Indian subcontinent's wisdom. About 4 years worth. Not enough for a mastery, but at least an inner-standing of Vedic culture. I will stow my ego to learn.
Add note; Osho. His image irks my 4th chakara. I feel see 👀 him as a "playa", meaning kabal[tm] tainted. I am, just i. Your opinion? From Your Now. Beyond Samasara? (Nods, feet flat on floor, a mudra, prana cleanse, and a mudra 🙏 🤲 with a 😊) ~ ▶️ 📖 🤓

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Brian 🌟

https://youtu.be/Z4qrBmKTnFY

Partial Excerpt from video above:

In meditation you have no God there (pointing outward.) You search within (pointing inward)

You search within. What is there? Who am I? What is this life energy? What is this consciousness in me? If only I can know this consciousness, this life in me, I have known the universal life. I am part of it.

Just taste the ocean from anywhere and it is salty. Taste yourself – it is the closest place within yourself. Taste your consciousness in silence, in PEACE.

The meditator comes to know; feels reality throbbing within himself. The heartbeat of existence. And then there is a thankfulness that is without any motive, a gratitude to nobody in particular, simply gratitude for all, for all that is.

~ Osho 💓

OSHO: Prayer or Meditation? - YouTube

Osho responds to, "If there is no God, what is prayer?"============================================A new full length talk available everyday. Plus a collecti...

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Hey BD, thanks so much for your posts.
A dear Anon friend LOOOOOOOOOVES Osho ❤️
So that's really cool about you 😹🌟🕊

(2) Show this thread