Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Grateful as always for all that you and to the rest of the Whitehats and what they are doing on our behalf!

It poured rain last night here in western Alberta - grateful for that support as well. Wet forests can not be started on fire.

I have decided to rest a bit more the next few days further taking in this elevated energy to continue to reset. I have a few physical challenges, no matter what remedies I throw at doesn't seem to help. Unusual but I know it's a part of this current shift and it's forcing me to make some serious lifestyle changes. Giving up coffee has been the hardest one yet. It's a good thing.

Hope you all are getting some rest and enJOYing life as well as much as possible. The immensity of what you all have achieved is mind boggling. I have been watching and doing my thing get info out there since Nov 2017 when I got a divine call. And when I look back at the last 6 years of what has been unwound, it truly is a DIVINE moment. Thank you for being here too!!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Just chill'n Johnny Q, how you doing?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Same as usual, keeping in touch with fellow patriots. Sharing information, memes and prayers.

HANGING WITH GOD AND HIS WARRIORS HOW ARE YOU SIR

🌟💥🔥😄Hey Johnny !...how are you?

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Still waiting... otherwise okey dokey....