I DO NOT ENJOY GOING OUT TO EAT ANYMORE

I DO NOT ENJOY GOING TO A MOVIE ANYMORE

I DO NOT ENJOY SPORTS ANYMORE

I DO NOT ENJOY TALKING WITH LIB NEIGHBORS ANY MORE

I DO NOT ENJOY GOING TO CHURCH ANY MORE

I DO NOT ENJOY GROCERY SHOPPING ANY MORE

I DO NOT ENJOY TYPING THIS LIST

AM I THE ONLY ONE?

I wouldn't say I am not happy, but I am drastically different person than I was 5 years ago. I don't waste my time on people that give me the typical conditioned responses from their media programming. I feel like I intimidate most people or they just don't know how to respond to me when I slap some reality on them. I really don't care what people think about me though. No one can relate to me outside of this platform though. I do go to church still but I am very selective on the message. Jack Hibbs is the pastor at the church I attend. Because of my experiences with them I generally do not trust pastors and avoid getting to know church staff personally. As far as being out in public at grocery stores, I feel like I am interacting in a simulation, like the Matirx, where most people are just going about there day to day business oblivious that they are living in a simulated reality. When interacting with them I keep that in mind.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TonyG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TonyG , click on at the bottom under it