I am in the ER facing emergency surgery and will not be here online for a few days. I'll keep you posted as I can. Asking for your prayers at this time. ❤

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

🙏 Praying for you!

God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

🙏🙏🙏🙏Prayers for a successful operation.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Prayers, Mama Tee! For you and whoever works on you.

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

Praying for quick resolution and a speedy recovery

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

PRAYERS SWEETIE...... QUICK RECOVER AND HEALING xoxoxo

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers, hugs & love going out to you, Mama Tee!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sending love and prayers Mama Tee ❤️🙏💪🏻

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up in the name of Yeshua

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Oh Mama Tee ❤️
Blessings of Swift Recovery, Sparkling Health,
LIGHT & LOVE Unceasing 🌟

He's got you right there in his arms,
in his heart
& is with you every step of the way
now & FOREVER ❤️🕊🙏🏻🌹🌞🌺💐🏖🐬💖

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Prayers up! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies, blessings and much love! 🕊💗✨

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Praying Right Now
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, be with@MamaT during this time of emergency, we pray the dr.’s hand be your hands and that the surgery is uneventful. May she take all the time she needs to heal, in your mighty and wonderful name🐸💝😇🙏🏻🌺😎

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Sending prayers and comforting hugs 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏❤

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Mama Tee & her caretakers that she has a safe recovery to good health that she may continue on the good path.

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽Ame…

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We got your back Mama prayers up anons let our collective voices be herd for Mama Tee

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

God be with you Mama Tee🙏🙏

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

🙏💛

Sending love and prayers

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Oh no!!! Will definitely keep you covered in prayer❤️🙏 🙏 🙏❤️

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏