#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

Army decode

=

Royal Family / New Balance â˜Ŋïļ/ Banned From Heaven / Future Looks Bright 🌞/ I Call Your Bluff / Trust Numbers / Paying For The Past / I Love Gematria / Search The Scriptures / Highly Perceptive Person / Trinity Means Threesome / Divine Teacher Messenger Of God 🐉/ God In A Hurry To Get Married 💍/ The Key To Unlock Reality 🔑/ Change The Matrix With A Kiss 💋/ Toughloveforhumanity / Willing To Help Save Mankind / The Trumpet Will Sound 🎚/ Pythagorean Numerology / The Return As The Lioness ðŸĶ/ Dont Say I Didnt Warn You / The Army Of The Lord Q ðŸļ/ Rapture Of The Righteous / Jesus Walks The Earth Reee Q / This Is Why AU Equals Gold 💛/ Jesus God Code Triple Eights / Anything Is Possible Now / 528 Hertz âœĻ/ Help From Above 😇/ Perhaps There Is A Key 🔑/ Alexander Lucifer Thor ðŸĶŒ/Activating Psychic Abilities ðŸ”Ū/Everything Is Frequency
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=fear%20excitement%20and%20accomplished
275-572
1650-0561
1017-117
TS 1:57

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Highly Perceptive Person / Willing To Help Save Mankind"

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1678071892480077824?s=19

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The Annunaki turned off the dna receptors for:
longevity
self healing
telepathy
clairvoyance
telekinesis

Because we were created to be their slave race... however, we contained all their flaws too;
hate
jealousy
envy
spite
anger
fear

Now, we are rebelling against the overseers they left behind to ensure gold production continued... the ones they selected to rule us in their 3600 yr absence.

They are returning. But we no longer want to be their slaves, or, worship them.

Like the Go'auld and SG1.

(1) Show this thread