Now admin of the channel. Had a patriot running it, basically echoing everything from here. https://t.me/GhostEzra

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Glad you are finally there!!

Red pilled: JAN 2018. I believe in Jesus Christ, American exceptionalism and my President Donald J. Trump. #SaveTheChildren #17 πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

The time is now...well when God is ready to unleash is fury on satan and his pedophiles.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

lsome still don't Believe it is you over there, I had to leave and come back to reality β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‚

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

"some

(1) Show this thread

Hey GhostEzra what are your thoughts on santasurfing? She is the only person on utube who posts about Q and hasn't been banned. What give??? Highly suspicious!

In response Joyful Soul to her Publication

She has been banned from YouTube more than once. If you knew a little more about her, you would know she has sevral accounts just because of getting banned. She also posts on other video sites. I don't know anyone who is a bigger patriot than Santa Surfing.

(1) Show this thread

Hey GhostEzra what are your thoughts on santasurfing? She is the only person on utube who posts about Q and hasn't been banned. What give??? Highly suspicious!

So what happened to my question?? If ECW answer??

New here. Can you give a list of accounts to follow here?

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Second that request. Much Appreciated.

(1) Show this thread

Just want to say I love your account the best. You give more info than anybody else. Other chats people ask the same questions and with you I have the answers. What a pick me up

Trying to connect with UK patriots

found ya βœ…

If this is the ECW part of the Flynnstones, give us a sign.

we are in goods handz

Great!!

nice. i just read your first post as you a second ago

Cool!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Much appreciated! ✨😍

is this where we get the GOOD stuff?

Please Hit Hard And Heavy On Telegram Sir😌😎🍿