Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

PROJECT LOOKING GLASS, 6 OF THEM? BUSH STOLE WHAT SADDAM WAS REBUILDING. AREA 51. MOVIE 'PAYCHECK' IS REAL. PLG TOLD CLINTON SHE WOULD WIN AND STOPPED CAMPAIGNING. IT KNOWS OUR INTENT. IS THIS SAME TECH TO QUALIFY US FOR QFS AND MEDBEDS?

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I never saw PAYCHECK, COMMANDER,
but I KNOW SCI FI is TRUTH.
I was RAISED on SCI FI.
Craved it from the time I was born.
Must have "recognized" much of it.

I just favorite'd PAYCHECK on amazon PRIME.
Will watch today. Ty ๐Ÿ˜ป

Ideally we skip technology
& ascend to DIVINE againโ€”beyond technology.

We are God-Created Deathless LIGHT BEINGS.
We don't need Med Beds in Celestial Realms
with our Divine Blueprint Bodies & Powers Restored.

I'm all for jumping BEYOND
Dimensions, Timelines & TIME
& this dark matrix FOREVERMORE!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜น

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

STARGATE, STARGATE SG-1 AND STARGATE ATLANTIS

This Movie and Two Multi-Season Series were White Hat Predictive Programming.
Stargate Atlantis Featured "The WRAITH," who were Members of a HIVE MIND Controlled by a Queen. The WRAITH Harvested and Stored Humans in Stasis Chambers Until they could be FED Upon by Placing their Hands of their Chests and Draining their Life Force, causing Instantaneous Aging and Death.

Wraith Feeding Hand : How it Works - YouTube

Being the space vampires that the Wraith are, we wonder how the Wraith feed. Although aspects of this are explained in Stargate Atlantis, it is not fully exa...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

๐Ÿ’– Couldn't we go further, Craig,
instead of needing "technology"
or an actual device
couldn't I just sayโ€”I AM a PORTAL?? ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒŸ

(1) Show this thread

ALWAYS fkn TUNNELS> and heard them "portals" are for "dark matter" we know what that shit is. DEVILS> and WHY THE NATURAL FK is CERN still operating....

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

What makes a great movie great actors he Played the Blacklist what a character plying both good and bad guy you never knew who he was gonna become.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Did you see this? Maybe I will see if I can find it tomorrow. I loved James Spader in Boston Legal and Kurt was a favorite of mine as a child.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

You can stream it from amazon
& I think youtube even has a copy! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

(1) Show this thread