It would seem we have never been truly free@doqholliday
The elites never really let go and it seems to me that Freemasons were in control from the beginning!
But...
Slaves No More!
We will be free this time!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The problem is, that people still believe and trust in the time line that they have held to for their entire lives. 1776 was not what anyone thinks...hell, what year is it, anyway? No one really know. No One Knows. And, who cares, really?

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Known for years. When you realize that at the Treaty of Paris Ben Franklin, amongst others, accepted a negotiation to allow high ranking British troops to stay in the U.S. to “help” structure the US governmental infrastructure you know, once again, it was not an outright win. Who let’s the enemy in the back door?

Then throw in the documented fact that Ben had some bit of loyalty to the king you begin to realize what he meant when asked, “…what do we have?” and he replied, “a Republic, if you can keep it.”

Add all that up and I guarantee you it does not equal freedom. We never really had it.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

THOSE FOUNDING FUKS, IMO, WERE ALL TRAITORS, ALL 33D MASONS. WONDER HOW MANY WERE PEDOS/SATANISTS? HOPE I'M WRONG.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

BUT the most serious damage was when they stopped WWII and then imported all the NAZI War Criminals and Evil Scientists into America.

The NAZIs then created the CIA and were put in many high positions of power in NASA and the Pentagon. They have been DESTROYING America from within since then.

(5) Show this thread

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

We were all born FREE🙏....some of us just need a minute...

MUCH LOVE MANY BLESSINGS 💞