1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Took me a while to be able to tolerate the apple cider vinegar, but I take it every day now! I couldn't before! Works on many things!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcROXg2v5LU

How Apple Cider Vinegar Helps Cut Down Belly Fat! Dr. Mandell - YouTube

Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar [ACV]ACV is claimed to offer many health benefits when consumed in a small quantity, either used in cooking or mixed with wat...

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

It also ruins your teeth

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

I take it via capsule and my medicine that is doctor prescribed ruined my teeth years ago!

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I didn’t know that you can take it in a capsule, thank you for letting me know

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

YVW!!! Makes it much easier to take it! Stuff was like cabbage to me, I could not stand to smell it or taste it, without gagging.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it