1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Took me a while to be able to tolerate the apple cider vinegar, but I take it every day now! I couldn't before! Works on many things!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcROXg2v5LU

How Apple Cider Vinegar Helps Cut Down Belly Fat! Dr. Mandell - YouTube

Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar [ACV]ACV is claimed to offer many health benefits when consumed in a small quantity, either used in cooking or mixed with wat...

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I have done it, but consistency is a challenge for me. A little harsh.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response ang guar to his Publication

I can only take the capsule.

I have those but felt they were not as effective. How often do you do the capsules, if you don't mind my asking?

Only people mentioned by @tinydancer in this post can reply

In response ang guar to his Publication

I take 1 capsule, dosage is 2 for 1200mg, but every night.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

Thanks very much. I will revisit the capsules, because I've experienced the benefits!

(1) Show this thread