Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

Those who wrote those garbage pieces are absolutely disgusting. They are clearly all for harming innocent children. Let’s go Numberg Trials 2.0!

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

Wow 😳 It’s absolutely real, true, happening Tim Ballard’s organization OUR saving children all around the world. The movie didn’t talk about the darkest aspects of the child sex trafficking: adrenochrome production and organ harvesting but his talks and perhaps other resources from OUR do talk about these very real aspects of this DS wicked global industry.

REALITY IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Once upon a time, Rolling Stone was anti-establishment.

Since Jann Wenner started sucking corporate dick in the 80s, it's been establishment's bitch.

shame

Hello boys and girls can you say PANIC?

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I went to see it and the theater was 3/4 full on a Friday at noon. I told 2 women leaving "this is real and happening right HERE" and they both said "oh yes we believe that".
The average age was about 50 years old.

Patriot, Disabled Veteran, Ex Firefighter. I will follow back all patriots and anons.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

It's a start, they'll need some more time for it to sink in. Sadly

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Luke 17:2 NLT

Jesus warns “It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin.”

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WHEN SATAN OWNS YOU