Been one heck of a 7 year stretch. I don’t mind that at all. I’ve enjoyed the majority of it. Last 3 years have been a bit painful. The most painful part is having the vast majority of Truthers keep moving the goal post. I’d like to ask them to do this:

Admit you have no clue what is going to happen when and just give us the news as you see it, with any level of knowledge and experience that you have on the subject matter.

Quit saying end of June this is going to happen, and then move it to July, and now say August, September, or October it’s going to crank up strong, or it might be huge on November 5th. Some have really cut their losses and say it will likely come to a head mid-2024. I love these guys and gals, but come on. If you don’t know what and when just report the facts and what you know about them.

And, lord, I don’t know who puts out Situation update, but that “update” just rolls dates daily.

I don’t believe any of their timelines.

God bless, Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Godly Man to his Publication

They were good for disclosure information for the newbies but the date calling and kicking the can down the road is ridiculous now! I just stopped watching them after nothing public happened July3-4 th weekend. I’m kind of sick of hearing scare event necessary for years! Nuke event! China/Taiwan situation! For years and nothing yet! And dang deltas after deltas ! It’s getting warn out! Lol. And I was a huge Q follower! I’ve moved on to more advanced stuff like Antarctica, inner Earth , The firmament and beyond etc! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Yes, I have stopped paying attention to dates now.