If anyone is expressing anger and frustration because what transpired during today's Impeachment shitshow debut, then you haven't really been paying attention. What did you expect to happen when 99% of the rats inside the Senate are the same POSs that would not object on 1/6 after the False Flag at The Capitol?
Don't waste another ounce of negative energy. That's exactly what these Pedo-Satanists want you to do. Don't play into their game. We are watching a movie. Enjoy the show. And most importantly, trust God!❤🙏

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I've been waiting over 20 years to see this happen, so I won't enjoy the movie. That's not to say I want to rush it. It will happen when it's ready to happen.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Thank you🤝 Right back at U!🌷

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I just got tired of hearing the bull and lies. I changed the channel to prevent negativity. ;) :)

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

I won't watch any of that commie globalist podophile garbage. I'm going to just read the cliff notes here.

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿(17)😎

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

100 percent on point. 😎