Never listened to this guy before, but he was having Simon Parkes on. Simon wasn't at the beginning, so Mr. Zublick started detailing some events from the 6th. If what he says is true, then in dovetails well with why Trump asked everyone to come to DC that day as well as why he was late in starting the event. I've only listened to the first 25 minutes... https://rumble.com/vdols9-dark-outpost-02-08-2021-children-rescued-under-white-house.html

Only people mentioned by @McKinsey in this post can reply

In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication

I've heard that there were bombs deployed that the White Hats had to disarm before the Trump people got there as well. In addition, Trump deceived them so that the Abtifa people were allowed in to the Capitol before the Trump people had even had time to walk to the Capitol. So he protected the people too, except for the children then if that is true. I have not heard of that part before. However, I don't know if I agree with Simon here about this David.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I was with him until he said "Jeffrey Epstein" was to appear, then riots, and THEN escaped.........

THE FBI KNEW of the planned congress attack at least 3 days before -they would NEVER have brought Epstein to the WH under those circumstances........

That sounds like an episode of NCIS to me.............
............ geeze. GIVE ME A BREAK.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I dreamt I was in a tunnel with a child - that went from JFK Memorial to the white house........... it ended in Ivanka's "gift shop"......