๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Moreโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

My nephew's baseball coach has been given a year to live. My brother said he is going to go to Mayo for a final try. I don't even know what kind of cancer he has, but if his Mayo treatment fails, I'm going to show him this article.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Best of luck & blessings to him

It's certainly what I would do
I take both of these as preventative & maintenance measures

What kind of protocol do you use? Did you have cancer, if I may ask? Were there any side-effects?

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

No not cancer
But I did have a long time problem with listeria bacteria in my system as I came to find out

I took the ivermectin & it knocked the bugs out of my system

I took the fenben when it seemed I was having some kind of reaction to being around vaxxed people (shedding?) & it helped knock down the symptoms on that

what kind of protocol and dosage did you use? For how long? Did you have any side-effects from them?

(1) Show this thread