Feeling a bit let down today. I hoped and thought that some real public action by the White Hats would have taken place on the 4th of July holiday. So many people are barely hanging on, and are waiting for some real healing via the medbeds. Best friend with Parkinsons, close friend with Non Hodgson Lymphoma, and now a young 27 year old co-worker has moved back here from Baltimore to take care of her 54 year old dad who has brain cancer, who had one surgery that was not able to remove it all. I keep thinking of that Zap X machine. So much suffering for so many. The price of everything except my wages have increased, and continue to do so. My holiday bright spot was being able to rescue a single grey female 4 week old kitten that was in serious distress and estranged from the mom. That purr is magic and I have named the kitten Lucky and will keep her.

Only people mentioned by @Chevygal55 in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication

Lynda, are you aware that people are taking the horse paste to heal these things on TG in a group? Actually many different approaches using veterinary meds out there. Frustrating times, I agree. Impossible to help people who are captured by the Med/Indust complex.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Yes, the gal with the Lymphoma just ordered it on Amazon. I told the young girl about it, but you know, it is her dad. My parkinson's friend just ordered Chlorine Dioxide. Just hate to see time run out for people when there are cures. Makes me sick actually.

(1) Show this thread