WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

https://t.me/QNewsOfficialTV/60283

It is an INSANE world when our POISON food growers get government subsidies, while our#ORGANIC farmers get penalized with hefty USDA organic certification fees. We then have to pay more at the register to avoid being poisoned

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Perhaps "We" could rectify this situation? Fix product labeling laws? Streamline our entire foodsystem so the garbage food is NOT USED. All of our populous knows the gmo shit is just that. Hum 🤔 💭
Think we could label the wokie broke Monsanto stuff? As hazardous WASTE 🗑?

OHHHHH, speaking of NON_GMO..... I saw a video of a grocery store where they have lab grown or made chicken. And on the packaging the "lab grown or made" part is super tiny and it is LABELED NON-GMO!!!!!! GTFO!!!! Are you kidding me????

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Non gmo. Hum 🤔 ☁️ Certainly seems like deceptive practice to me. I did try some of those products a few years back. Wasn't really impressed with the "expressed protein goop". (Soylent green¿) Wouldn't cow on that today, but they are still displayed proudly in my local shopping box store. 😉 I will take another look in the beyond meat (transhuman wimpy soy burgers 🍔) cooler this week when I go. Will report back if you want. Maybe we could do a little anonup unofficial survey. What do ya think about that idea 💡?

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread