Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Waiting4Home Anon

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

1. Can people with long covid give off covid cooties to other people?

2. How long do spike protein continue to spread after someone gets the jab?

3. If you get near someone who is giving off spike protein, does it just happen inside buildings/vehicles or can it happen if you are outside in the fresh air?

4. Does exposure to the sun kill spike protein?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

https://www.twc.health/products/long-haul-formula?variant=43170380972248

20 minutes of sun exposure per day - and your body will produce enough vitamin D for the day.

Click link for spike support.
Shedding occurs for around 30 days after the vax... but - that's a rough estimate as we still don't know exactly who is getting what.

Per Dr. McCullough - Natokinase - in this formula destroys the spike.

Vitamin D, C, Zinc
- or D2K3 - which are all over the counter (OTC)... are what Dr. Zelenko prescribed during plandemic.......... + Ivermectin if you get sick.

But the nattokinase - seems to work too.

I work i a "spike infected" environment amongst many forced to vaxxxxx and I just recently got it - but consistent support with it - seems to be working.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Waiting4Home in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

💗💥💪🙏