TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

ARE WE FREE YET? - or do we have to figure that one out ourselves too....?.... Where's the MAGIC CARPET RIDE???- Get me outta here...

Good luck getting any answers from any agents left among us who possibly went rogue for the money or for the power of playing God with people’s lives going to their heads

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I do not need any answers from free or paid agents.... its just getting old and worn out... its like they care more about the ones who are in sleepy land than the ones who have been fighting the battleground.. and they (While Hats/Military) are allowing these PAY TRIOTS to keep fattening their wallets... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! I said it many times- If I had known it would be this dragged out and painful - I would have rather went to WAR old school style...and get shot.. it would have been less painful... many of us have lost so much.. I do not need cheerleaders - I do not need everyone to WAKE UP (that won't happen at the rate they are going with this kill drip).. seriously ... In my opinion 97% of the so called TRUTH MOVEMENT is still asleep.... not you - your good :)..actually great !

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

I agree with you Elle and you are great too! I would never do this bullshit mind screw pysop ever again in any world or any lifetime. Two bit script writers with piss poor actors who don’t the movie to end….in love with their characters way more than with themselves. They strongest of the strong are on the real battlefield I wish we were, the computer geeks are who were left as handlers. I am about done being loyal to a movement too that shows none in return to those who have been the hardest working and most selfless soldiers

(1) Show this thread