Only people mentioned by @RobinhoodLa54 in this post can reply

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO THAT BITCH AND DEMONRATS , RINOS and ALL TRAITORS❗️😡

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸President Trump 🇺🇸Q Team 🇺🇸

Completely Agree she would say this...but that tweet looks fake & has no time/date stamp..

Yes she should...

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Yes, and note the stats within 4 min of post ing from [them].

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Fake News that she never said.. watch out if you get fooked

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

Absolutely and without hesitation! 17 times, she needs to be expelled! You do not threaten the people that pay you because they did not go along with your opinion! What a sad sick joke she truly is… And we, the people, will have the last laugh.

this stupid bitch doesnt have a clue the misery and death endured at auchwitz. im sure she dont even know where it was or what war it was ☠️☠️☠️

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

👑 Ms. Erica | happily married | ❤️s the 80s | ❤️s popcorn & pretty shoes | I speak truth over a glass of wine

I have found nothing that indicates this quote is real.

It's a photoshop job.

I wish people wouldn't post this stuff and just stick to the truth. There's more than enough of it out there to make your point.

In response iAmerica Too to her Publication

almost everything u see is photoshop. dont believe anything u hear and only half of what u see. TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

🎯💯🎯💯🎯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

@WarNuse

remove her ass

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

this is one of yhe most vile threats issued against our citizrns in print! TREASON

#MAGA #WWG1WGA Take charge of your health and with your body's own stem cells! Learn how: https://startx39.com/

collage of pictures of A-NO-C

thats sick. animal.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

let's make it famous

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

are we supposed to believe that AOC knows how to spell Auschwitz or to even know the relevance? sorry, not believeable.

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

uh maybe locked up instead of expelled