#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Jesus Is Who / The Second Coming Of The Lord Jesus Christ / Booms Enroute Tomorrow πŸ’₯/ Jesus Christ God Is A Human And His Name Is 🦌/ Showdown / Most Interesting Man In The World 🌎/ White Witch / Master Jesus Risen Morning Star 🌟/ Then Shall Appear The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven / Good Luck Saving Yourself / Jesus Christ Holy I Am That I Am 🦌/ Midnighttimeweaver πŸ•·πŸ•Έ/ We Need A Big Beautiful Rally πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ The Force Is Strong With This One / Decode I Am Here To Stand For What Is Right πŸ€—β€/ Revelation Chapter 11 / How Do I Complete My Mission πŸ’™πŸ’š/ Follow The White Rabbit πŸ‡/ Greatest Translator / Timing Is Everything / Shane Alexander Browning πŸ›ΉπŸ¦Œ/ The Lord Jesus Christ ✝️/ Now Things Get Spicy 🌢/ The Ever Green Tree Of Life 🌲/ Open All Seals John F Kennedy Of The Scroll πŸ“œ/ I Am My Mothers Savage Daughter
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=happy%204thofjuly%20america
233-332
2042-2402
:06
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-then, in that case
Greek-to salt

Hebrew-to shut up, close, bind
Greek- to declare anathema, devote to destruction

Hebrew-Geber, an Israelite name
Greek-to be a slave, to serve

Hebrew- hill, mountain
Greek- to stir up

Hebrew-sin offering
Greek-sweat, perspiration

Hebrew-to perish
Greek-Abel, second son of Adam and Eve, brother of Cain

Hebrew-a fire
Greek-dissonant, discordant

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE AND SEE πŸ‘

OR RINSE AND REPEAT!

CHOICES!!!

πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it