PRAYERS APPRECIATED
My son has been sick for several days, vomiting and diarrhea. I have tried to tell them about the food that is harmful, and I've asked him to be aware of what food may trigger what he believes to be diverticulitis, but to no avail. I've also tried to explain to them how much of the food is harmful. They don't want to hear anything that might interfere with their world. Please say a prayer if you would, I would appreciate it very much. Thank You.

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

Thank You, bless you as well!

(1) Show this thread

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Paul Bruton to his Publication

Thank You Paul, bless you!

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Prayers for your strength and resolve and for your sons healing. I have been in the exact same boat with a family member just diagnosed with Cdiff. I’ve been trying to switch her from Gatorade to Coconut water and get her off of harmful medications like Ozempic. It’s an uphill battle.

Hopefully you can offer soups and smoothies with some healing herbs, minerals and vitamins that help with a natural cure. Bless you for all your efforts. Praying for you!!

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Thank You, that means a lot to me, bless you!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Nancy's son who has been ill for several days. Bless him with increased faith in You, strength, wisdom, discernment, love, support and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank You so much, bless you!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Prayers sent 🙏🙏🙏💕

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Much appreciated Truth Seeker, bless you!

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

It’s so hard Nancy when loved ones won’t listen to sense. Somehow they take false comfort in and cling to cherished false beliefs. Thank you Lord for opening the eyes and heart of Nancy’s son so he can receive Your ceaseless healing and listen to his loving mother.🙏😇

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Beautiful prayer Patriot, bless you!

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Skins on fruit, seeds, nuts. A raspberry jam seed landed me in the hospital with diverticulitis. Have to be careful when eating bread and bagels as seeds can be throughout. God bless 🙏

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thanks Jody, bless you!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

Thank you dear, bless you!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Thanks Daniel, bless you as well!

(1) Show this thread

Get him some black seed oil.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank You Stephanie, bless you!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

What will the black seed oil do?

(2) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Thank You, bless you!

(1) Show this thread