Saw "Sound of Freedom" today. Powerful... Bring tissues... Stay after the credits to listen to Jim Caviezel's message. The whole audience clapped when he said, "God's children are not for sale!"

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

A concerned citizen asking Questions until the Truth comes to Light.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I just got back from seeing it too. We applauded too.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

So, over a million tickets sold -- BUT they've made 10 million so far! Wow! 💗🙏

https://deadline.com/2023/07/jim-caviezel-box-office-sound-of-freedom-angel-studios-1235428099/

Opened in canada today and movie theaters are having to add many more viewings because the show is sold out.

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

One of the images that gave me chills (and I'm not giving anything away -- it's been shown in one of the trailers) is the cargo ship... Do you remember when the cargo ships got stuck and were in the news a couple of times? Makes me wonder if there were children on there... 😭

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Mom and I go tomorrow...I have tissues already in my pocketbook👍...I can't wait to see how many people are there..we had to buy tickets last month bc it was selling out..🙏✨🙌

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

All are selling out here too! Hoping they reach their 2 million goal in ticket sales. They're over a million now. 🙏
www.angel.com

(1) Show this thread