WHEN ALL ILLEGALS AROUND THE WORLD FIND OUT THEY DO NOT RECEIVE QFS BENEFITS AS A NON-CITIZEN, IT WILL BE THE LARGEST MASS SELF-DEPORTATION IN WORLD HISTORY.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Two Sisters spreading Red Pill Domestic and International News on God's Great Liberty; The Gospel with humor and Christian principles.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Millions were maimed, disabled, murdered, die for QFS It is totally the work of darkness, the deep state, the devil. Who do you think is going to stand for QFS? The jab is the biological specially classified weapon of the Defense Department for the implantation of QFS. It is just, it is fair, it is Holy, it isn't God. It is corruption at the highest levels on earth. Good luck selling it. Oh it isn't constitutional!

In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication

IT'S JUBILEE. READ THE BIBLE.

(1) Show this thread

Their country has to take them back physically. Not just accept them. It is in the new agreement they signed on for. They can incarcerate them or embrace them accordingly.

Their benefits are where they came from. Criminal behavior jeopardizes their eligibility and freedom.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

Yup.. but I am starting to wonder if it already started … so many local places closed right when Covid “hit” that were run by foreigners..
no access to Covid loans, or caught doing illegal activity .. or both? Something was up!
😉

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

just when that happens is still and unknown.

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

So they have to go back where thet came from for theirs ? 😁

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

Yes. Their country has to take them back
Even make them go home. Once they aren't committing crimes and rioting they can travel at their own expense but not join another country.

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

Yes and at the agreement for their country of origin. You can visit at your own expense but not join a new country or dual as join 2 countries.

(3) Show this thread

Plus no more present day social security might do the trick

In response Michael Merrier to his Publication

That is also over.
There are humanitarian organizations that can help truly needed assistance.

(1) Show this thread