Appreciate you VK! Iā€™m still here. Just patiently waiting for Elon to get his fookin act together and reinstate all of our accounts! šŸ™ƒ#FreetheAnons

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1675862174659493890?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

p.s. - I don't post "attacks" ever......... just truth about the vax and child trafficking.......

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Keep waiting.
Whenever I post something someone at the twat doesn't like - they put me in an endless "authentication" loop. That means........... I'm counting dice - or rat puzzles - endlessly.

It's basically twitter jail without the official- you violated terms of service and it's COMPLETE BS.

;0).
The rats that gunked up the machine before Elon are STILL THERE.

Don't believe Twitter is going to survive.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Saving the best til last.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Hope to see you soon.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatā€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Likewise Cowboy! šŸ˜ŽšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸø #FamilyIsEverything

Ditto. Glad youā€™re here tho! Happy 4th! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™ŒšŸ¼

#2A, #USA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø #FamilyIsEverything šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

šŸ‘Š

Kinda selfish of me, but love having you w/us. Not ready to share yet.ā˜ŗļø

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ’–šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Thank u P.J still waiting they keep saying no but wonā€™t show me what rules I broke šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤”

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatā€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Anne Kats to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUSā¤ļø Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Did you email an appeal P.J?

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

I sure did. Havenā€™t had a reply in a few weeks. Letā€™s see what happens!

(1) Show this thread

Appreciate all the AU fam holding it down on Twitter! šŸ™ā¤ļø#FamilyIsEverything

https://twitter.com/kimrunner/status/1675867330545348609?s=20

ā€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itā€ - John 1:5

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAā¤ļøšŸ¤šŸ’™šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

(2) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

I guess you're not gonna beg for forgiveness either, lol

šŸ‘

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

KeK